Tuesday, 23 December 2008

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISHED FOR CAUSE' YOU JUST MIGHT GET IT!

Went for kellock's training this morning. I kinda feel good about myself now, like i actually manage to drag myself out of bed this morning. i think i'm going to have muscle ache tomorrow morning:( i also think that i might get a scolding from my mother tomorrow morning when she wash the clothes and find out what state my awesome 2/1 shirt is in. I'm not even sure myself how it ended up like that. Then coach asked if pet, diandra and me could make it for tonight's match, playing with the seniors. I was fretting over if i should say yes or not cause i dont think i am like good enough to play with them. Later i go there and make a fool of myself X(
So decide to leave the decision to my mother.. In the end couldnt make it cause have family thinggy and instead got scolded for giving short notice. Now i kinda want to go for netball instead of going for the gathering:( It will be so boring there plus the only thing they will say about me is 'wah!so black huh!like malay like that!' Its like they have a problem with that or something. I think tan is a nicer colour then white...Hope diandra all the best!

I dont know what's wrong with me today.

friend:Have you eaten popeyes before?
me:For one second i thought it was popoeye(sp?) the sailor man. Never ate before.Dunno what it is.
friend:Its popeye the sailor man actually. Its a food outlet.
me: I read it as pop eye and thought that it was a sweet or something. Didnt realise it was popeye the sailor man :X


Now i keep calling popeye the sailor man pop eye the sailor man.get it??

No comments:

Post a Comment