Tuesday, 2 June 2009

I was looking forward to yesterday's training, ready to break a leg but it was bad:(
It brought me back to about a year ago, when the same thing happen to me during training and i innocently thought that i was dying. Suddenly, patches of black spots started to appear in my vision till there is nothing in sight except darkness. Energy was rapidly draining out of me and i fell back towards the wall for support. I have no idea how long i was in this state but trust me, the feeling is horrible. After training, heard from Fang Ying that i sudden stood up from my resting position and started walking to nowhere and even asked her where i was going. The scary part is i dont even remember doing it.

I find it so frightening that what if one day, my unconscious mind took over my body. I dont know what i would do, if it's still me.

No comments:

Post a Comment