Saturday, 30 January 2010

I broke down today. I'm glad I did.
Courage is a funny issue, I am still surprised how I managed to be courageous enough to confront coach about training today. Not really confront but clarify. Glad and relieved to get it out. The tension was killing me the whole late morning. Even the sun didnt feel as hot as it was. Feeling lost and uncertain of what to do is too much for me. So is having too much time.
Anyway, coach said we will be starting the ultimate drill, triangle, next week. Thinking about it, it ain't that bad. Hope I didnt say this too soon.

New shoes looks good, feels ok but when I knock too hard against it, its like kicking the wall.

Just watch The Blind Side. Sandra Bullock's hair is real bad, storyline line is pretty good(based on a true life story) and cant help but notice again, its the White reaching out, giving a hand to the Black community again. For someone to offer help, i tend to think that the persoon offering help tend to be better off than the one recieving help. So what image are we casting into people's mind now or ever before?

Did something bad, real bad today. Cant disclose it!

Sister is snoring these few days, and its affecting my beauty sleep..

The Middle Jimmy Eat World :)

No comments:

Post a Comment