Wednesday, 26 December 2007

dunno how i feel now..
my sis(12) is due to tak out her cast on her arm today.
my parents are busy, so unable to brin her there.
she ask me if i wanted to accompany her there, i said no!i hate hospitals!
so she wen alone.
after she left, my grandma ask wu wil b brinin her there.then i said tt she wil go herself.then she started scoldin me..!!say..HOW CAN U B A ELDER SIS LIK TT!!U R EXPECTED TO BRIN HER THERE IF UR PARENTS R NT FREE!U CALL TT AN ELDER SIS!IF WAS WELL, I WOULD HAV BROUGHT HER THERE!!
im lik wth lah!!she injure her left hand, nt anywhere else tt cause her to hav walkin disability..she is right handed, so should be able to fill any forms if needed.she seem to me a ver normal person,can do all the daily stuff, can even go out n play wif her frens..n its nt lik the 1st time she is gg out alone..so wth is the problem!!
now, part of me wish tt i had followed her along..imaginin how i would hav felt wen my parents cnt brin me there n there was my sis,,..usin computer instead of accompany me there..how angry i would be..how lonely n scared wen i face to doctor alone wif the cutter.(mayb nt scared, i would actually find it interestin)but anyway, i would feel bad alone..
BUT im oni a 13 year old girl, wu unfortunately(in this case) became an elder sis.
well, i tink i can tak gd care of myself but i dun tink im ready to tak cae of others needs..in this case, tak her to the hospital.now, i kind of learnt a lesson, nt to be so selfish, i may brin her there if i had another chance.
i consider myself a slow learner in this kind of ting so i need more time!!

Just have a little patience,
Still hurting from a love I lost,
I'm feeling your frustration,
but in any minute all the pain will stop,
just hold me close inside your arms tonight,
don't be to hard on my emotion.

Cause I, need time,
My heart is numb has no feeling
So while I'm still healing
Just try, and have a little patience

I really wanna start over again
I know you wanna be my salvation
The one I can always depend
I'll try to be strong, believe me I’m trying to move on
Its complicated to understand me,

Cause I, need time,
My heart is numb has no feeling
So while I'm still healing
Just try, and have a little patience

Cause the scares run so deep,
its been hard but I have to believe
have a little patience
have a little patience

No comments:

Post a Comment