Thursday, 20 December 2007

today is so cold..24 degrees oni..
i wen for a haircut today.i oni cut short.stil keep the rough idea of my prevous hair form.feel so light now.but my fringe a bit too short.tt man cut n cut n cut.i help my mum dye her hair aso..
yaeter wen to velocity to buy stuff.i bought my sch shoe.adidas 1.dun hav the kind i wear previously, so i bought another design.nt too bad.quite nice actually.cnt imagine how the cool shoe is gg to do well wif the HIGH sch socks...haix..it was price at 121 actually.then there was 30% discount stoe wide.after dis count is 84.then my blur mum lik ask him,HUH?!NO DISCOUNT AR?then tt man giv us further discount, to 59.
n i saw 1 big cockroach today.so disgustin..dun understand why this beautiful world(kind of) hav this kind of gross ting..yew...

currently readin a book,accelerator.im stil half way through..but i tink it wil end up to be a gd book:)

realise tt there is nothin to blog about...bb then.

I'm Mrs. "Lifestyles Of The Rich & Famous"(You want a piece of me?)

I'm Mrs. "Oh My God, That Britney's Shameless!"(You want a piece of me?)

I'm Mrs. "Extra! Extra! This Just In!"(You want a piece of me?)

I'm Mrs. "she's too big, now she's too thin"(You want a piece of me?)

No comments:

Post a Comment