Tuesday, 25 November 2008

Everyone did well yesterday!
We won another carnival again together:D
And we didnt lose any balls:D

Overall, i think we did quite well except for some time when we were all so lethargic and had no mood to continue but thanks to everyone's support and encouragement, we manage to snap out of it and came back well.
After the carnival, we all turned into a mixture of red crabs and zebras. Even coach.HAHA.

I didnt actually did well yesterday.
Couldnt control what i was thinking and doing and shut everything off when im on court. I was lost on court, like a fly. I was attracted to the crowd, like a bee to honey, and couldnt see the space, bringing my defender along and almost knocked diandra down.
I think i prefer following people around rather than letting people follow me around. Its more fun to see other people getting fed up cause they just lost their freedom than be the one lossing freedom and unable to get freed. If you know what im talking about...

I think the IJ Netball team in others people's eyes are the scary bunch of netballers. We could always find a space to do our drills, indirectly chasing other teams out of the court or preventing them from even trying to share 'our' space. Just like the person in charge of us on court...

No comments:

Post a Comment