Now I'm slowly giving up
As the world keeps losing faith
And you still turn your back
Now the path I follow
Takes a toll on me
On you
But there's no turning back
Cause the world keeps turning
(Why do you tell me you care if you're not going to change?)
And my heart keeps burning
(Why do you tell me you care?)
What if I change the world
If I lead the way
What if I be the one
That takes the blame
Broken down like a mirror
smashed to pieces
You learned the hardway to shut your mouth
and smile
If these walls could talk
they would have so much to say
Cause every time you fight
the scars are gonna heal
but there never gonna go away
There's only hate
There's only tears
There's only pain
There is no love here
Oh so what will you do?
There's only lies
There's only fears
There's only pain
There is no love here
Simple Plan is a great band which sings heart felts songs.
Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish.
John Quincy adams
No comments:
Post a Comment