Thursday, 19 February 2009

I feel that my intentions was correct but come to think of it now, there indeed was a much better solution to it.
Hate it when i lose my cool because i know that i wont feel good about it after that.
This could probably be refered to as 'immature consequences'.
Talked to my mum about it.

I just hope that this will serve as a lesson for all of us, if not we have really made a fool if ourselves. I feel that what matters now is what this incident has taught us. I am glad that we have grown mature throughout the time we have spent together if not the consequences would have been drastic.
I Have Learnt Something.

''Ive been told
Whats done is done
To let it go
And carry on''

Right Here Brandy
Thinking of You Katy Perry
Halo Beyonce
Unbeautiful Lesley Roy
America's sweetheart Fallout Boys
The Fear Lily Allen
Right Around Flo Rida feat Kesha

No comments:

Post a Comment