Wednesday, 25 February 2009

I Will Be Leona Lewis

I will be, all that you want
And get myself together
Cause you keep me from falling apart

All my life, I'll be with you forever
To get you through the day
And make everything okay

Without You Hinder

Without you, I live it up a little more everyday
Without you, Im seein myself so differently
I didnt wanna believe it then
But it all worked out in the end
When I watched you walk away
Well I never thought id say
Im fine
Without you

The Great Escape Boys Like Girls

Tonight will change our lives
It's so good to be by your side
But we'll cry
We won't give up the fight
We'll scream loud at the top of our lungs
And they'll think it's just cause we're young
And we'll feel so alive

Throw it away
Forget yesterday
We'll make the great escape
We won't hear a word they say
They don't know us anyway
Watch it burn
Let it die
Cause we are finally free tonight

All of the wasted time
The hours that were left behind
The answers that we'll never find
They don't mean a thing tonight

Halo Beyonce

Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light
I swore I'd never fall again
But this don't even feel like falling
Gravity can't forget
To pull me back to the ground again

Broken Strings James Morrison feat Nelly Furtado

Oh it tears me up
I tried to hold but it hurts too much
I tried to forgive but its not enough
To make it all okay

You cant play on broken strings
You cant feel anything
That your heart dont want to feel
I cant tell you something that aint real

No comments:

Post a Comment