Friday, 24 July 2009

Was sort of panicky on Monday because it is late!
I also did something that i had not done before, ever since i started school life. I sneaked a candy into my mouth just before Geog teacher comes in. Then Chiang Rai teachers in-charge came to look for those people going, one of them commented that we all looked really scared and uptight while the other concluded that we must have done something wrong to look so guilty and scared when a teacher looks for you. Right On! Oops.
I dont think I will do it again because the thrill of eating in class without a teacher noticing is too much for me to handle.

Spent the whole time trying to figure out what drills we would be doing and failed miserably yet again. Surprisingly, I dont consider it torturous, I was kind of feeling indifferent and realised that was even worse. Still suffering from the after effect of the monkey drill, though I only managed to do about 8 maybe? Currently deciding whether i should just run next training and dont even try or tape up my hand and wear dish washing gloves before doing the drill...? Will look hilarious.LOL.

All dignity is lost today during the campaigining for EXCO. Dont even know what i was doing when standing up there. My answers were screwed, no creativity. Probably one of the forgettable ones:( Oh wells.. I should stay under radar in class. I seem to make the class laugh at whatever dumb things i do: everyone was just trying to ignore the fact that the screen is not pulled down and we need it for the visualizer. So I went. No matter what I did, gentle, hard, slow, fast, I just couldnt make it stay there. LAUGHTERS! The pro person finally stood to help me after my pleading look and she did it in one try. ANOTHER BURST OF LAUGHTER!

Math teacher is my favourite teacher for this year. He is really funny and cute. Spent 4 hours during AEP drawing one and a half rough, small sketch. Partly because my brains were fried right from the start when she started telling us the truth, and that the table of people is just plain crazy! heh.

Went to a youth dialogue session organised by RI and onepeople.sg. I feel that it was really useful, thought-proviking and surprising. One thing learnt. Start criticizing when you feel like falling asleep.

Check the gallery of posters outside the general office themed, Ribbons of Diversity.
Cant post a picture:(

No comments:

Post a Comment