Sunday, 7 March 2010

Heh. Has been a month since I have posted. This weekend is one of theose that I have little homework and I am not too busy watching television and finally remembering I still have a blog to take care off. Wonder if anyone out there is still reading but still gotta post something so that I dont feel guilty about negecting this blog. Feels horrible to be forgotten.

Went walking around town yesterday with my Mum, she was in a bad mood and I had to get out of house to get 20 photos for AEP coursework studies on Fashion Accessories. That was the best AEP homework K. has ever gave:D So great I may consider not refering to it as homework.

BTW, did some crazy things with the AEP gals when we werent under the watchful eyes of K.. It was really LOL. We were on the verge of going crazy from VAT. Writting a report of twelve hundred words (I almost died as I thought it was 12000 but Ping said it was 1200. Why the hell cant she say one thousand two hundred?) could be easy for some people but it wasnt for me, and of course not if a GOOD report of twelve hundred words is needed.

Orchard centre is a cool place to visit but not the best for shopping. Love the rooftop garden and interesting stuffs (yes im refering to the tallest woman in the world and the cool flower pots and insects on the floor). But, you will find yourself spending half of the time meandering your way through the ever confusing layout.







No comments:

Post a Comment