I prefer blogging to facebook and all the other stuff that are coming up. Dont know why but yeah.
Have been thinking a lot about AEP these days. I really want to work a very good concept so that I wont change it mid-way. Got to finalise my idea soon in order to start on my almost impossible-to-complete sketches if I dont start now. Anyway, it felt really good to print out my VAT, the baby I have been working on for the past few month, though I met lots of obstacles while printing and after printing. Shant go into details. XD Bought The Celebrity Mum (a book) just for AEP, dedicated right! (nah, just needed to convince myself that I really need to buy the book and I did)
Birthday was good,, cant believe I'm 16 now. Mum bought me a watch that I really like :D and lots of love from everyone everywhere! I was so excited that afternoon as I thought that I may see Adam Lambert. You see, I was going to Bugis Junction to watch Alice in Wonderland and I found out the day before that he was going to be there. In the end, I didnt see him. He was late and I had to go into the theatre. So disappointed in him. Being a celebrity doesnt give anyone a reason to be late. But anyhow, he is a really interesting character that I would really want to meet and talk over a drink or something.
BTW, Honours day was inspiring. Wondering if I can ever stand up on that stage base on academic results. Not sure if it was Honours day or because I'm in secondary 4 this year, I no longer depend on my mood to study or do homework. I think I am maturing little by little to know that I have to do something and no distractions is allowed.
Is anyone out there afraid of growing old? I was watching the repeat of Oprah Winfrey show this morning, it was about longevity. I really wonder why people want to live into their second century when they have to watch their diet, I'm talking about not eating any meat, occassionally fish and lots of green. Eating good food is so important in my life that I would rather not live if I were to be like a sheep eating grass everyday. I want to live long enough to experience what I want to experince in life and just die. Frankly, I am very scared of seeing myself in the mirror, with all my skin sagging, freckles and bumps all over my skin and wailkng at snail's pace everywhere (never thought that wheelchair is an option). I WANNA GROW OLD GRACEFULLY! (dont wanna be young forever cause that would be real scary)
Telephone Lady Gaga and Beyonce
Alice Avril Lavigne
No comments:
Post a Comment