Do I decide where do I go first or what do I want to do first?
I expected myself to become more interested in netball after the trip and I did. I was so sure to stop netball and try somehthing new after our season but I'm not too sure now. After watching the high-level games, I am so inspired to continue playing. Seeing how they enjoy the game makes me want to move my feet and work it out. Not sure if I'm naive or what but I somehow believed that its possible for me to do what they are doing. I know that I have not reached my limit yet and I want to try to surpass my limit. I'm addicted to the game.
Then I considered playing netball in JC with a whole new team and the idea turns me off. If I wanted to continue playing netball, I want to play with this team I have now. If I wanted to make history, I want to make it with this team I have now. But, I know its not possible anymore and I really treasured the time we had together. but maybe, maybe, we can make things work?
You know I have been thinking, netballers from New Zealand are called Silver Ferns and netballer from Australia are called the Australian Diamonds. So I say we should have a name for IJ netballer. Any suggestions? I was thinking of IJ Angels. Or Maybe not... But just keep this thought in mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment