The last time i blogged was the second last day of last year. Seem like a long time ago.
Didnt bother to blog cause im not if i could or in fact anyone can see exactly what i was typing cause what appeared on my computer screen was blank white.Also, even if its not faulty, there may ony be one post per week. Im stil getting use to the busy lifestyle of sec 3.
Everyday there is not one but at least two homework. Spent most of the time in school trying to chase after the teacher, especially chem. My carelessness is back so didnt do well for the first two math test. It feels like we have literature homework EVERYDAY. The only lessons that i am enjoying right now is SS/geog cause ms soh very funny, Chinese cause xu lao shi very enthusiatic and English lesson is very enjoyable except when mrs tutty us readin the alchemist to us, where i cant catch half of the things she was talking about.
Netball has been more stressful then ever. This was what i felt. Didnt remember any other time when i dread training as much as i did now. Probably not the physical training but the mental training. Feels like the determination is draining away as time passes and i cant seem to get it back. Dont understand why im still hanging on.
Council and House comm getting more and more interesting. Looking forward to all the events coming up:)
Had CNY celebration today. Was quite disapointed as i thought we could clinch 1st for for house deco and skit and class deco but got second for both in the end. But i think i am learning to control my emotions and learn to detach mself whenever i needed to. If i were still my old self, i would have teared on spot but of course make sure that no one notice.
Stuck to;
Poker Face Lady Gaga
Just dance Lady Gaga
Leave me alone(i'm lonely) Pink
I hate this part right here Pussycat doll
Leave me alone9i'm lonely)
Go away
Give me a chance to miss you
Say goodbye
It'll make me want to kiss you
Go away
Give me a chance to miss you
Say goodbye
It'll make me want to kiss you
Go away
Give me a chance to miss you
Say goodbye
It'll make me want to kiss you
Tonight
Leave me alone I'm lonely
Alone I'm lonely
I'm tired
Leave me alone I'm lonely
Alone I'm lonely tonight
I HATE HOSPITALS.
No comments:
Post a Comment