Thursday, 29 January 2009

Yay!
Finally decide what im going to do for Fashion desing. Working on it now:)
Though only two school days had passed, really thank god its friday tommorow, but not forgetting we still have saturday.
I think almost everyone did well for their 2.4km run today. I almost died while rushing down for training cause mrs teh was going on and on and doesnt seem to stop. Triangle was fine cause it was Clarice who threw for me.

Surprisingly, when she said that the last one was not good enough and i had to redo, i was not at all angry. I even manage to crack a smile. I think its interesting sometimes to think in others point of view and you will understand how she is truly inside. She is a little childish:)

PSsss! Changed your surname already:DReally sorry about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment