Friday, 17 December 2010

Start and End

This week has been really really busy for me and I am so happy that it is the end of the weekdays. (or should it be the start of the weekend)

I used to take the end of the weekdays and the start of the weekend as the same thing, until today. After 5 days of intense work and little sleep, I cant wait for Friday to end; it was then that I realised I am not exactly looking forward to the weekend. It is not that something dreadful is waiting to happen, it is just that I really do not have the energy to do anything, not even sitting on the sofa to rot. It is complicated, how can I be happy that Friday is ending and unhappy that Saturday is starting?

Can there ever be a time where the end of something is not the start of something else? Probably not, if we are talking in terms of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment