I took a simple game of Stupid to make me realise that life can be much more fun if we know when to let loose. When I am concentrating on only talking to people of the same stupudity level (your stupidity level increase when you talk to people of a higher stupidity level) and not being the last one to put my finger on my nose (you put your finger on your nose when you get four similar cards or when others got four similar cards. The last person to do so gets her stupidity level increase by one), the game becomes so serious and routined and the fundamental aim of having fun is forgotten.
The game only started to get a little more interesting when I stop caring so much about staying "clever" and start making conversation with others. Of course, I am one of those with very high stupidity level at the end of the game but I am definitely one of those who had the greatest fun. Now, whose the stupid one.
No comments:
Post a Comment