AEP was fun today:) First ever time I attend a whole AEP lesson in a long while.
Spent all my time drawing and saying stupid things, generally just being retarded and at the same thing, dreading for the time for personal consultation. I really dislike consultation because everytime I look into her eyes, I will be sucked in and cant think properly. The other reason would be that I am too ashamed as I always do not do my work. Just so you know, I am pretty screwed as currently, I only have 10 drawings and I need at least 40 in about 2 weeks time (no very long considering all the time I will be spentding on books) just to PASS.
EL orals was fine today. As usual, said some stupid things (I said personS) but I predicted all those. So overall, it was alright:) I am improving at comprehension!
Got to go back to SS now because I am really behind my study schedule.
If you are reading this, please go back to studying because YOU ARE WASTING PRECIOUS TIME!
No comments:
Post a Comment