It has come to this time of the year again, exam!
So many things can happen in a examination hall. My previous few encounters had left me dreading going into that place again. Sadly, I do not have a choice.
During the english exam, I most pulled my hair out because the girl beside me never stop shaking her legs. It may sound ridiculous but you can never understand how irritated I was because I cannot concentrate on comprehending my comprehension.
During the chinese paper, I started out rushing through the first part as I know a will not have enough time to complete the whole paper if I don't. I kept up that pace and it was all good until I chose to look at the whiteboard and the clock to know how much time I have left. Yes! I have another 30 mintutes to finish 3 questions! so I slowed down. Then, the teacher said through the microphone we only had 10 minutes left. I freaked out cause I still had 13 marks worth of questions left undone. All the while, I was cursing the teacher who wrote the time wrongly while trying to rush my answers all out, on;y to realise at the last few minutes, I saw the timings wrongly myself. Tell me who can be any more dunmb than me.
During the SS paper, I started out with my ball point pen as I can write really fast with it. But at the end of the first essay, I had to change pen as my handwritting was like those chine3se scriptures. The second pen I used was good but it ran out of ink halfway through my second essay. So did my third pen and almost for my last pen. Really, how much more dramatic can my life be!
And that people, is only two of the nine days I have to spend in the examination hall.
No comments:
Post a Comment