Friday, 29 March 2013

This Is For You

I hope that one day, you will learn to make yourself happy and not wait for others or external events to brighten up your day.

I hope that you will stop wishing for a better day and start making your day better.

I hope that you can have a little more faith and confidence in yourself, and stop living on assurance from others.

I hope that you will only do things because you want to and not because you think it will make you indispensable. No one is indispensable.

I hope that you can be a bit more honest with yourself.

I hope that you can try to put yourself into another's shoes more frequently.

I hope that one day, you will be enough for yourself.



If not, I hope that you will have enough strength to survive life.

No comments:

Post a Comment