We all know that practise makes perfect. But what happens when you stop practising when you have reached perfection?
Yesterday's training was scary in a way because I was so weak. I can throw and catch, but not to my best of my ability. When I try to push myself, silly mistakes like stepping comes into play. The skills that took months of training to polish is rusty. Now, I can only dream about catching all the 'impossible passes'.
Hopefully, in the next 3 trainings, I will be able to gain better control of my body and not play like someone who has never played netball before.
On a lighter note, I am really excited for the New Zealand trip. Something not felt in the 2 previous trips.
Sparks fly, Its like electricity
I might die, ..... breathe
This was stuck in my head the whole of yesterday.
It is Kissin' U by Miranda Cosgrove
No comments:
Post a Comment