Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Results

People are like that, arent we?
We are like that, arent we?

Just showed my mum my results for midyears. All she could say was, 'what are you going to do about the C5 (for ss/geog)?'

In primary, there was this once I did not do well for math, but so did the rest of the level. I explained to my mum and she said she didnt care how the others did and I still have to do well even if the paper was indeed hard. Ever since then, I did not explain to her anymore if I did any subjects badly, or even well. Or how I was compared to the rest of the level. I guess it did not matter to her.

Likewise, this time round, I did not say anything. I am just sad that she did not see that there is an improvement in all other subjects. Subjects that are suppose to stay in the distinction band did and subjects that are B3 and B4 improved by a band. The only thing that slipped was SS/geog. And AEP of course.

It is just so easy to to look at the bad points and ignore all the good points. It is painful to be judge by negative aspects and we are never judge by positive aspects. I guess we are like that. All like that.

And this might be the reason why I am who I am. I cannot fall even if the wall that hit me was the weight if the whole universe. Not falling is not enough, I have to break that freaking wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment